Here at Windsor Telecom we like recognise and celebrate when our team go above and beyond for our colleagues and customers. In December IT Engineer Jon Fenner was awarded our star of the month trophy and with it we asked 10 questions so that you can get to know him a bit better.
1. How long have you worked at Windsor Telecom?
I joined Windsor Telecom in August 2020 as part of their acquisition of Keen IT, where I had been working since January 2010.
2. What does your job entail?
My job involves supporting our customers via phone, remote, or onsite.
3. What do you like most about your job?
The variation of issues, working in support you never know what the next call is going to entail!
4. What is the best career lesson you’ve learned so far?
Always listen to experience!
5. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I am an avid fan of cinema, particular classic films. I am also interested in motorsport, from MotoGP to Formula1.
6. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I’m not sure about a fun fact…But I’m quite interested in Vexillology
7. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Great question and I wish I had an answer!
8. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
Sadly, probably my television…
9. What are your top 3 films?
I don’t have a top 3 but my favourite film is a British film made during the second world war called The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp
10. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I have never thought about it…Anything that isn’t an inconvenience!