A call answering service is a professional team of personal assistants who are available to take your calls, log messages, capture leads or forward calls to you – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
A call answering service provider handles your calls when you’re in a meeting, on holiday, or any other time you might require them. Call answering service assistants can answer and screen calls to your business specifications, easing the burden for your staff and increasing the quality of inbound leads for your sales team.
Why You Need a Call Answering Service
Within your business, we understand that it can be difficult for you, and your staff to take time away from the office, whether you’re in a meeting, on holiday, or at a conference. The stresses of ensuring that your business is in safe hands can be overwhelming, and the costs of hiring, and training a receptionist to help manage workloads is not always the best option.
A call answering service is cost-effective. And, can also help to increase overall business productivity. By hiring a call answering service provider, you can avoid hiring new staff to handle calls during busy periods. Which can help to reduce your business’ overheads thanks to a reduced wage bill.
Call answering services are typically a far more cost-effective solution for businesses – with Windsor Telecom’s call answering service starting from £50/month!
Secondly, your existing staff will not have to spend time out of their already busy days training new employees, freeing them up to focus more on other key business areas.
How a Call Answering Service Works
It could not be easier to start working with a call answering service provider.
- Setup – a call answering service provider will learn more about your business, understand your requirements and get you set up in a few minutes.
- Divert – your business will be assigned a number for calls to be diverted from your business landline or mobile to your new personal assistant, at specific times.
- Answer – your call answering assistant will answer your calls as your business and according to your specifications.
- Message – messages are logged, leads are captured, and calls are forwarded and sent to you via email/SMS.
- Relax – with a call answering service you can rest assured that your business is in safe hands.
Benefits of Choosing a Call Answering Service
As well as providing a more cost-effective solution for businesses through busy-periods, call answering services also provide a number of other benefits:
- Convenient – no longer do you have to worry about losing valuable business while you are away or too busy to get to the phone. Call answering assistants are on-hand 24/7 to help you win business.
- Competitive Advantage – a call answering service will help set you apart from the competition with a friendly team of expert personal assistants able to create a seamless experience for you and your callers.
- All-In-One – all of your business telephone requirements to be handled by one provider. One provider, one bill and a personal commitment to your business.
- 24/7 – call answering assistants can handle all of your calls 24 hours a day, 365 days a year ensuring all of your business needs are met in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
How We Can Help
We build a strong relationship with you and your business, so we can deliver a personalised and professional call answering service to your clients. Let Windsor Telecom simplify your life with our telephone answering service.
Give us a call on 0800 160 1111, start a chat or fill out our enquiry form and learn more about the great value of our call answering service.