Looking to join a creative marketing team and have a passion for results-driven campaigns?
Full-time, permanent role
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented team player to join our marketing and communications team. Based in Camberley, we’re on a mission to become the technology brand of choice serving the SME sector and we’re looking to employ the best talent available to help us achieve that. If you’re experienced in technology focused B2B marketing campaigns with limitless energy and a passion to drive results, then we really want to talk to you.
As our Marketing Executive you’ll be helping to deliver our demand creation strategy. Your days will involve delivering campaigns to a wide range of businesses via a mix of channels and media including email, content, inbound, digital and events. Every day will be busy, hectic and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
We’re looking for a hands-on Marketing Executive who can:
- Confidently build, schedule and analyse campaigns within HubSpot that are engaging and relevant to our range of audiences.
- Produce content, including written and video, that moves prospects through the marketing funnel whilst ensuring our brand is kept front of mind at point of purchase.
- Coordinate and oversee a range of events including content, stand designs, logistics and post event evaluation and follow up.
- Plan and build paid digital campaigns on Google Ads and LinkedIn for brand awareness and generate demand within our target audience.
- Have a secure understanding of SEO, WordPress and take ownership of maintaining the Windsor Telecom website and portals.
- Manage, cleanse and segment data as required to support campaigns and ensure best results.
- Work with our sales teams to understand customer segments and ‘needs to buy’ and create compelling campaigns to support their purchase of our products.
- Work closely as part of the wider marketing team to monitor and analyse campaign progress, as well as offer recommendations on ways to improve.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with the use of HubSpot (or a similar platform) for marketing automation, email campaigns and nurturing
- Experience with Google Ads, WordPress (or similar CMS) and creating digital campaigns
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Passion for coordinating and taking ownership of events and conferences
- Experience in B2B campaign delivery, ideally in a technology company
- Flair for producing engaging and targeted written and video content across multi-media platforms
- Customer journey conscious with a good eye for detail
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and a strong team player
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth and a sales and marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will be office-based, receive fantastic benefits and a competitive salary, coupled with a career that has a great opportunity to progress.
To let us know you’re interested, please send your CV with brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.