Right Person for the Customer
Intelligent call routing in no time, every time
You need to get the calls to the person as quickly as possible if you want to keep your customer happy make plenty of sales. Our virtual call routing services don’t require any expensive hardware or maintenance. Better still, they help you get every call to the right place, every time.
A low cost version of IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Virtual Switchboard gives your callers several options that they can select by pressing the corresponding number.
For example, you could direct the caller to a recorded greeting providing them with the information they need or directly to a specialist if they needed more urgent assistance.
- Reduce missed calls as lines won’t be engaged
- Easily set up and manage your menu and targets through My Windsor
- Make sure calls are directed to the right person, department or function.
- No expensive hardware management costs
Automatically route calls your nearest branch or office depending on the number the customer calls from. This is perfect for national businesses who want to identify under one National Business Number but ensure customers are routed to their local office.
- Save money by using a single number all of your offices
- Provide seamless and efficient call handling
- Avoid expensive onsite hardware-based systems
- Scalable to meet your business demands
Transfer the call to another number, anywhere in the world, even after the call is answered. Choose to play music or a ringing tone and place the caller on hold while ringing the new destination landline or mobile. Speak to the third party securely before connecting the calls. Perfect for a multi-location business and easy to manage through My Windsor.
- Quick and easy to set up
- The call is transferred out of your network, freeing your phones
- Multiple offices or departments can act as one
- No need for expensive PBX phone systems and no maintenance costs
Get the functionality of a switchboard without the need for an expensive PBX system. Unite multiple sites or a network of home workers under one number. Create extensions for staff members, or departments, and personalise with voicemails or even individual call management plans.
- Callers can call directly to the required person or department, using a 3-4 digit code
- Gives callers the impression of a bigger business
- No expensive hardware installation or maintenance
Give your most valuable customers special treatment. Allow select callers to bypass queues by automatically routing any call received from their number to a pre-defined number – such as the department head.
- Automatically direct calls from selected numbers to any landline or mobile
- Create a VIP experience by allowing selected customers to bypass menus
- Perfect for giving red-carpet treatment to your top clients
- Easy to set up and manage via My Windsor
ALL of these excellent services are included in your one-month Free Trial
Choose a memorable number and get a free one-month trial of the complete Windsor Telecom suite of call handling services.
Help Me Choose My Business Number
Try our exclusive simple-to-use wizard and let us help you find the best phone number range to suit your business.
Compare Phone Numbers
View all of our number ranges in this handy table and at a glance compare the different options available for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Right Person For The Customer
How can a virtual switchboard improve efficiency?
Combine our virtual switchboard with our announcement option to direct customers to a pre-recorded message (such as opening hours) to free up your staff time.
I just want to appear bigger than we really are?
We have the ideal solution – use our virtual switchboard option alongside our call whisper function. This will give your customers the illusion that your operation is larger than it may be. You can route the calls to point to the same target number and you can answer appropriately knowing what option your caller chose from your virtual switchboard menu!
I only want to advertise one number but I have three geographic sites that deal with different areas of the country.
This is no problem at all – you can determine the target destination of the call based on the area code the call originates from.
How can I transfer calls to the right person made to My Windsor number?
Using our Mid Call Transfer product, you can transfer calls between staff both in your office and on different sites – without the need for an expensive PBX.
I want my most important customers to have a truly red carpet service.
Just add our VIP routing product and program your most important customers / the MD’s details in to our portal to allow them to bypass any queuing facility / direct them straight through to the right person within the organisation.
Call Handling Guide
The ultimate call handling guide for all Windsor Telecom services.
VoIP for Business
The essential guide to our VoIP for Business service.
Number Buying Guide
The ultimate guide to buying a memorable phone number for your business.