Windsor Telecom’s load-sharing call features will help your business create the optimum customer experience – whether you are out of the office or experiencing high volumes of calls, every call will reach a destination.
Never miss another call again with our timed divert feature. Multiple Divert rings up to three preset target numbers in turn, ringing each target for a length of time set by you.
If a call is unanswered, or the line engaged, it will move on to the next destination until someone answers or it goes to voicemail.
- Preset the feature and there’s no need to remember to divert your phone when you leave the office
- Combine with Time of Day feature to give maximum flexibility
- Upgrade to include up to 10 numbers
- Easily change target numbers and timings on the My Windsor portal or our mobile app.
Time of Day Routing
Exactly as it sounds, Time Of Day Routing will send your calls to locations, set by you, at specific times and days of the week.
Take control of your inbound call handling by diverting your calls to voicemail, email or any other line on a specific day, or time of day.
- Automatic divert sends calls to an alternative voicemail message if your lines are engaged, or unanswered.
- Route calls depending on the time of day
- Target your calls to mobiles, voicemail or out-of-hours support line
- Ideal for out-of-hours cover
Manage your call handling across multiple locations. Automatically distribute your inbound calls between multiple lines or offices. Add ratio targets to balance loads based on predefined percentages.
- Ideal for multiple offices or home workers
- Works over a wide area or even between different countries.
- Combine with Time of Day routing to change distribution at peak hours
- Use to manage staff sickness, emergencies or simply to balance call loads.
Automatically route calls according to a preset plan of specific dates or date ranges. Set calls to route to out of office on holidays and away days.
- Use Special Days to set call plans for public holidays, and let the feature automatically set the correct calendar date – even years in advance
- Perfect for managing calls during regular team meetings and staff days
- Easy to manage through My Windsor
Manage high volume calls by directing callers to multiple locations simultaneously. The first person to pick up gets the call. Direct calls to homeworkers mobile phones and call answering services at the same time.
- Incoming calls ring simultaneously on your office phone, mobile and home phone, and your callers won’t even know they have been forwarded
- Ideal for managing a three-ring policy
- Encourages teams to answer calls quickly
- Perfect for dispersed sales teams or customer service agents
ALL of these excellent services are included in your one-month Free Trial
Choose a memorable number and get a free one-month trial of the complete Windsor Telecom suite of call handling services.
Help Me Choose My Business Number
Try our exclusive simple-to-use wizard and let us help you find the best phone number range to suit your business.
Compare Phone Numbers
View all of our number ranges in this handy table and at a glance compare the different options available for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Share The Load
What is the difference between Multi-divert and Simultaneous Targets?
Simultaneous targets act just like a hunt group – we can set a pre-defined list of targets to call at the same time. Multi divert tries targets in turn, according to the rules you define. Ideal for you if you have an answering service in place.
Can my targets include both landline and mobile numbers?
Absolutely! We recommend using our Whisper Accept product in conjunction with mobile phones to avoid conflict with your mobile phone voicemail settings.
I operate my business from home - I don't want to be disturbed in the evenings.
Simple! Using our Time of Day routing facility which is free with every number, you can direct callers to an alternative number or ask them to leave a message, which will be emailed through to you for review at your leisure. Simply set your own business opening hours and send callers to voicemail outside of these times.
Call Handling Guide
The ultimate call handling guide for all Windsor Telecom services.
VoIP for Business
The essential guide to our VoIP for Business service.
Number Buying Guide
The ultimate guide to buying a memorable phone number for your business.