When you need to communicate important information to all of your customers, a recorded message is an excellent way to get your message across.
- Reduce the time you need to spend on the phone
- Handle responses without the associated staff costs
- Have a pre-recorded message ready to go, or change at any time via My Windsor
Automatically reroute your Windsor number to any landline or mobile in an emergency or if you relocate. This ideal disaster recovery solution is essential if your landline fails or your office needs to be evacuated.
- Send calls to another office, mobile or answering service – and make changes at any time
- Manage your rerouting online via My Windsor
- Perfect if you relocate or urgently need to change where you receive calls
- Route to a call answering service out of hours
A simple and effective disaster recovery solution, Call Diversion allows you to instantly and temporarily switch incoming calls to a mobile, messaging service or another office.
- Ensure all calls are captured should unforeseen circumstances occur
- Instantly reroute all numbers
- Allows a full backup should all of your target numbers fail
- Have the ability to quickly and easily advise callers of an emergency
ALL of these excellent services are included in your one-month Free Trial
Choose a memorable number and get a free one-month trial of the complete Windsor Telecom suite of call handling services.
Help Me Choose My Business Number
Try our exclusive simple-to-use wizard and let us help you find the best phone number range to suit your business.
Compare Phone Numbers
View all of our number ranges in this handy table and at a glance compare the different options available for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Instant Disaster Recovery
Why would I need to have a Disaster Recovery plan in place?
‘Disaster’ can cover all sorts of things – not just a major incident. Your land lines might be dug up / go down, so could your broadband. With our virtual call handling solutions, your telecoms can be one thing you don’t need to worry about.
My business has complex Disaster Recovery needs - can you help?
Windsor Telecom operates a disaster recovery plan for many large enterprise customers. Speak to us today about your requirements – the chances are we have already implemented something similar.
How can we trust your numbers?
We operate all of our traffic on a Tier 1 network. There has been one full outage in over six years which lasted for 30 minutes. Nobody in the business can guarantee 100% service, but we think we are pretty close!
Can I invoke our Disaster Recovery plan away from the building?
Absolutely! We have our own app which you can use to invoke a plan change on your tablet or smart phone. In an emergency, you can even call our dedicated support line, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call Handling Guide
The ultimate call handling guide for all Windsor Telecom services.
VoIP for Business
The essential guide to our VoIP for Business service.
Number Buying Guide
The ultimate guide to buying a memorable phone number for your business.