Join the market leader
Windsor Telecom has been a key player in the UK Telecoms market since 1999. Our growth record over the past 17 years reflects our commitment to build and deliver value-added, quality products and services to our ever-expanding customer base.
When recruiting we look for those qualities that will help us build a winning combination of skill, expertise and can-do attitude in our team. We believe that through our people we will achieve our aim to be the best telecoms company within our market place.
We have an open and supportive culture and commitment to continuous improvement, through ongoing learning and development.
Flexible, balanced & fun
Flexible Work Environment
Our flexible work environment will help you achieve the highest levels of performance as well as maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Stimulating and Results-oriented
We recognise individual strengths and aim to create a working environment that is stimulating and results-oriented.
Safe and Healthy Place
We will provide you with a safe and healthy place to work, and as a responsible organisation are committed to reducing our impact on the wider environment.
Get clear career direction
- You’ll get a comprehensive, structured induction from the outset, including a personal introduction to the Directors and Senior Management Team in the first week.
- Our aim is for you to quickly feel part of the team, know what Windsor Telecom is all about and how your role fits into the bigger picture.
- You’ll have regular assessment and evaluation of how you’re doing through structured Performance Development Reviews plus regular 1-2-1 time with your manager.
- We will discuss your training and development needs and also your wider career aspirations – so you can see the way ahead at every stage.
- We offer support to team members who wish to obtain professional and technical qualifications.
- We aim to provide flexible learning and development opportunities that empower our people to shape their own role within the business, to fulfill their potential and contribute to Windsor’s success story.
Receive market leading benefits
- Market competitive salary
- Starting entitlement of 23 days holiday per annum for the majority of our employees
- Employer contributory Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance, after qualifying period
- Monthly and quarterly employee award schemes
- Free optician check-ups from day 1
- Our regular team get-togethers include healthy lunches with loads of fresh fruit
- Fresh mineral water and free hot drinks are available throughout the day
- Regular team activity events where we share ideas and social activities
- We provide breakfast for all our early risers
Equal opportunities for all
Windsor Telecom is an equal opportunity employer.
The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of our society.
How to apply
To apply for a current vacancy or enquire on a speculative basis, please complete the form including a covering message and your current CV for review.
Frequently asked questions
How does Windsor Telecom's hiring process work?
Our selection and hiring process makes sure your application is dealt with efficiently and normally includes:
Initial telephone interview
- Some roles require an initial telephone screening interview. This will take no more than 15 minutes.
- Following this, you will be advised if you have been successful in being selected for face-to-face interview within 2 days.
First Interview (Face-to-Face)
- Interviews are normally held at our office in Farnham and conducted by our recruitment manager and possibly the hiring line manager and typically last up to 1 hour.
- For some client facing roles, you may be asked to take part in a telephone role play. You will be notified in advance if this is the case and a brief will be provided.
- For some administration roles, you may be required to take a keyboard/computer literacy test. Again you will be advised in advance if this is the case.
- After interview you will be notified if you have been selected for second interview usually within 3 days.
Second Interview (Face-to-Face)
- Second interviews are an opportunity to meet with your prospective line manager and, in some cases, fellow team members. The interview panel may consist of up to three people.
- For senior management roles, or sales roles, you may be set a task which could include a presentation.
- After a second interview you will receive feedback and be notified of whether or not an offer of employment is being made. Feedback from second interviews is usually provided within 2-5 days of attending interview.
- All offers of employment with Windsor Telecom are strictly subject to all necessary pre-employment screening and take up of suitable references.
What are your employee benefits?
Our employment benefit package includes (standard):
- 23 days annual paid holiday (rising with service)
- Healthcare insurance
- Stakeholder Pension
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Free parking
Some senior positions may include additional benefits such as:
- Life cover
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Private medical insurance
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
What opportunity exists for career development?
Windsor Telecom invests in people, and employee learning is key to achievement of our business goals and long term development strategy. Opportunity exists across the organisation for individuals wishing to further their career within client services, B2B sales, marketing, IT, and finance.
How to apply?
For an informal chat about any of the vacancies, a general enquiry about working for Windsor Telecom or to submit your CV on a speculative basis, please contact:
Sue Kempton, Operations Director, Email me
Windsor Telecom, 1st Floor, Tilford House, Farnham Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8QT
Enquiry About Work
For an informal chat about any of the vacancies, a general enquiry about working for Windsor Telecom or to submit your CV on a speculative basis, please complete the form or contact Sue Kempton.
Sue Kempton: Operations Director, Windsor Telecom, 1st Floor, Tilford House, Farnham Business Park, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8QT