Organisations may be required to record telephone calls for legal or compliance reasons, or dispute resolution. Others monitor and use recordings to train staff, evaluate marketing and improve customer service.
Until recently, the only option for organisations wishing to record calls was to purchase and install costly digital recording equipment located on site.
If you receive sales/customer service calls, provide advice or want to improve staff training then our call recording service is perfect. You can record all of your inbound calls and our service can handle thousands of simultaneous calls recordings, so there is no need to worry about capacity.
Key Features of Call Recording Inbound
- Storage - Recordings are stored in our network for 30 days, so there is no need for onsite data storage facilities. Or upgrade to our Cloud-based storage archive.
- Access - Retrieve recordings online via My Windsor. Playback on your PC, download MP3s for archiving and send as email attachments.
- Retrieve - All recordings are indexed and can be searched by date, time, duration, calling line ID, dialled number and more.
- Security - Call records are automatically backed up and held at multiple locations.
- Save money - No capital outlay for expensive hardware. No upgrade or maintenance costs. No fees for retrieving calls.
- Scalable - Use across multi-sites and homeworkers, from fixed line to mobile.
Key Benefits to Your OrganisationSales Value Benefits »
- Increase revenues and margins by monitoring sales calls
- Motivate sales team through improved sales achievement
- Spend less time and money hiring and training your team
- Showcase star performers and set examples for other staff
- Customers are less likely to be abusive to staff
- Speed up the time it takes to make an agent productive
- Identify problem areas early on
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the call and the script
- Provide excellent and ongoing training whilst maximising your budget
- A more highly skilled workforce offers better problem resolution
- Target specific weak areas within the workforce knowledge base
- Staff are less likely to make non-business calls if calls are recorded
- Improve sales pitches and scripts
- Training can be focused on opening, asking for orders and preventing cancellations
- Managers do not need to find analogue tapes, dial into a switch
- There is no need to listen into calls, or sit by an agent's side
- Completed calls are immediately available for evaluation when needed
- Review of calls can highlight poor quality leads, or poor product placement (too expensive, too similar to existing products, not enough features or functionality etc.).
Extended Call Record Storage
Our Inbound Call Recording feature stores your call recordings for 30 days only. If you require recordings to be stored for longer, we can do this for you. With Extended Call Record Storage we keep up to 20,000 minutes worth of new call recordings per month for 6 months. This works on a rolling 6 months basis i.e. as you work through month 7 the call recordings stored in month 1 will be removed.
Beyond Bespoke - Personalise Call Recording
- Our Team has extensive telecoms, IT and web knowledge
- Seamless integration into your gateways or interfaces
- Our APIs allow a fully white-labeled Call Recording product
- Brand Web Interface with your organisation's logos and colours
- Upgrade to our cloud-based storage archive
- Play prompts: generic or customer-specific announcements can be uploaded
- On Demand Recording and Ad-Hoc Recoding features available soon
- Outbound Call Recording available soon
If you require full traceability for legal or compliance reasons, please contact us to ensure this solution suits your requirements.
For a no obligation discussion about Call Recording, please use our enquiry form or call us on 0333 123 1010.